Job Profile: Research Associates
Rs.4,00,000 – 5,00,000
- You shall be responsible to execute market research and consulting assignment/projects.
- Apply lateral and applied thought process to formulate strategies, critically make
- strong business case in terms of identifying gaps and opportunities for the top global companies.
- Decide on entry strategies, competitive landscape and positioning, product positioning.
- Perform market engineering by estimates and forecast of the global micro
- markets Interview the key opinion leaders globally and identify the unmet needs in the global market.
- Track specific industry and develop yourself as an Industry specialist consulting fortune companies for enhancing their profitability.
- Write market/Industry research studies and finalise them
- Finalise Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies
- Estimate market sizes, forecasting and market shares.
- Conduct in-depth primary and secondary research
- Follow the table of content to complete the in-depth market assessment for individual MICRO and MACRO markets.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Candidates with only BE (any stream) + MBA background (marketing preferable) should apply.
The company is a leading US based market research firm operations in India. The company publishes marker research reports, strategic reports and industry reports on various industries like Healthcare, Electronics, Semiconductor, Energy & power supplies, Chemicals, Advanced materials, Food & beverages, Consumer goods, etc.